Augmentative Communication Service
- Identifies new or better ways to communicate.
Attention Deficit Disorder Service
- Works with people with ADD/ADHD.
adults with disabilities.
Bowel and Bladder Management Service
- Helps people
with bowel and bladder disorders.
- Works with people who have such behavior disorders as tantrums,
aggression, and self-injury.
emotions and their affect on behavior.
useful hardware and software for people with disabilities; explores
ways to use the computer.
Comprehensive Developmental Evaluation
physical, mental, and emotional development.
Disability Resource Library
- A lending library of materials on disabilities. Free to people
with disabilities and their families.
Down Syndrome Service
people with Down syndrome.
a person’s skills, strengths, and weaknesses.
Feeding and Growth Management Service
- Works with
people who have concerns about nutrition, eating, and growth.
- Evaluates ability to think and reason.
Iowa Communication Network
- Technology we use to provide health care over long distances.
- Through hospitalization, serves people who have needs too complex
for outpatient care.
- Serves people with spina bifida and other spinal cord disorders.
- Provides medical services.
Motor Evaluation Service
- Evaluates coordination and ability to move about.
- Evaluates the brain and nervous system, and their effect on thinking
- Serve people who do not need hospital care.
Pediatric Brain Injury Service
- Evaluates and treats children with brain injury.
- Dental care for children and young adults with disabilities.
Pediatric Sleep Clinic
- Works with children and adolescents who have sleep disorders.
Postural Support Services
- Create systems that provide good postural support.
Prader-Willi Syndrome Service
- Serves people with Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Works with people to meet their recreation needs.
School-based Consultation Service
- Works with local school teams and other local providers to help children in school.
- Evaluates speech, language, and hearing abilities. Then recommends treatment.
- Teaches parents and children new ways to relate to each other.
Weight Management Service
- Helps people maintain a healthy weight.
Wheelchair Seating Service
- Helps families choose wheelchairs that meet their needs. Customizes and adapts wheelchairs.