You can make the biggest impact with a cash gift to the University of Iowa Children’s Hospital Fund. This fund provides support for the most urgent needs of UI Children's Hospital. Make your gift online at: www.givetoiowa.org/children.
Or mail to:
University of Iowa Foundation
c/o UI Children’s Hospital Fund
PO Box 4550
Iowa City, IA 52244-4550
The items listed below are those that are most often requested by our patients and their families. You can help us restock our gift closets and pantry cupboards by donating the following items:
- Individual microwavable meals (Easy Mac, Soup at Hand, Ramen noodles)
- Individual snacks (drink boxes, granola bars, cracker packs, cereal, fruit cups, apple sauce, peanut butter, Pop Tarts, microwavable popcorn, pudding)
- Java House gift cards (Java House is an Iowa City coffee shop with locations in UI Hospitals and Clinics)
- Gift cards (popular stores; restaurant chains; iTunes)
- Personal hygiene supplies (toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razors, etc.)
- Pre-paid phone calling cards
- Pre-paid gasoline cards
- Pre-paid vouchers for UI Hospitals and Clinics parking ramps
- Volunteer Services gift card
- Blank dolls as seen at http://community.kiwanisone.org/media/p/239/download.aspx
- Sock monkeys provided through the Volunteer Services office.
- Due to infection control guidelines, we cannot accept stuffed animals or
- Beanie Babies.
- Please do not wrap the gifts. Gifts must be unwrapped for safety reasons and so that our Child Life staff gives the appropriate gifts to the appropriate patients. Thanks!
- If you are interested in donating blankets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specifications.
- All fabric items must be made from new materials and be wrapped in plastic prior to delivery.
All listed items may be shipped to:
UI Children’s Hospital Wish List Items
c/o UI Health Care Marketing and Communications
Iowa City, Iowa 52242-1101
Or, they may be dropped off in person:
Please call 319-384-1745
or e-mail: email@example.com
to discuss drop-off arrangements.