Ways to Give
Your Support Makes a Difference
The ability to offer the best possible care for our pediatric patients and their families in a welcoming environment is due, in part, to our generous supporters. Thanks to gifts from individuals, organizations, and communities, we have been able to:
- Offer programs and services that enhance the emotional well-being of our patients and their families, making the hospital feel as comfortable and home-like as possible
- Purchase advanced medical technology that can more easily diagnose or treat childhood conditions
- Expand and renovate our facilities to reflect our commitment to family-centered care.
We are grateful for the many generous individuals and organizations who wish to bring cheer and comfort to our young patients and their families. You often ask how you can help. The biggest impact you can make is through a monetary donation to the University of Iowa Children's Hospital Fund. This fund provides support for the most urgent needs of UI Children's Hospital.
How can your cash gift help?
- Our Child Life Specialists understand what kids need most during their hospital stay. Your gift allows them to purchase items that will help their physical and emotional needs.
- By contributing a financial gift, we are able to buy items as we need them and restock our gift closets and playrooms. This is important because we have very limited storage space.
- We care for patients from newborns through the teen years. Your donation allows us to buy items appropriate for all of our patients, regardless of age.
- Donations of all sizes can add up to a big impact!
Financial gifts can be made online or mailed to:
University of Iowa Foundation
c/o UI Children's Hospital Fund
PO Box 4550
Iowa City, IA 52244-4550
- Make a financial donation
- Patient/Family Wish List
- View our fundraising toolkit
- Special Projects
- Donate blood
- Donate breast milk
- Purchase merchandise
Since 1984, University of Iowa Children's Hospital has been a Children's Miracle Network Hospitals® affiliate